Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whoopsy

Well, I have not managed to post daily as was my original goal in the countdown to forty but I have continued to purge my house daily - even if it is only a small drawer just to keep the momentum going. I wish I were better at sitting down at the keyboard and getting my thoughts written down as I am constantly "writing" in my head throughout the day. Maybe I should invest in a better "Talk and Type" program than I currently own and go from there. My speak to text program is the funniest ... I have sent some doozies that make my friends think I am drunk driving and texting simultaneoulsly.

This past week I really have been focusing on gratitude. I really am so thankful for my close friends and family. As this stupid milestone birthday approaches I cannot think of one single gift I could ask for other than the continued companionship and love from those I love and adore. It doesn't have to be my best friends, or 3AM friends as I like to call them - you know ... the first ones you call when a disaster hits at 3AM. You might not see them every day, week or year but you know damn well they are the ones who mean the most. I just cherish the fact I am not lonely. I have no problems being alone, in fact there are plenty of times when I like being alone, but I am not lonely.

There are many many more things for which I am grateful but that is for another day ... I hope you have a good week and I hope I manage to post again as I am at the halfway point!
I am now hoping if I manage to post fourteen times I will have managed to have done it half of the time?!?! Good grief Charlie Brown ...

No comments:

Post a Comment